No products in the cart.
Updated Krav Maga ATX Safety Information
Krav Maga ATX Safety Information
All of our classes require masks to participate. Please make sure your mask fits securely and covers both the mouth and nose. Masks may be removed while hydrating, but please keep masks on in all transition spaces. We appreciate you adhering to this extra precaution in our new space.
Physical Distancing Requirements
Maintain at least a six-foot distance from other individuals as much as possible. We realize this may not always be feasible during classes, but be aware of your surroundings and respectful of others’ personal space while they work. Exceptions are with your Krav Maga partner or with individuals from your same household.
Krav Maga Class Rules
- As of May 1st, partner requirements have been removed from Krav Maga classes. Feel free to sign up, then show up solo to train!
- If you feel safe only training with your current teammate, make sure you’re both registered for class, and nothing will change.
- There will be no group drills (3+ people) for the time being.
- Masks are still required for Krav Maga classes.
- When classes are odd or we have trial guests, we hope you’ll invite them to train with you. However, we’ll continue to keep an assistant instructor on hand to even out numbers or partner with new folks.
- If you would like to be someone we call on to train with guests, please let your instructor know in advance so no one has to be put on the spot.
Our Cleaning Procedures
Pads and Equipment:
- At the end of every class, students will wipe down the equipment used with antibacterial wipes.
- Heavy Bags will be left in their position after being wiped. Focus mitts, kick shields and punch shields can be placed back in their designated location.
- See our document “Zogics Antibacterial Gym Wipes” for more information.
- Our mats are regularly mopped with a Broad Spectrum Healthcare Facility Disinfectant that is effective in killing a range of diseases, including the Coronavirus, Staph and a number of others.
- See our document “Zogics Broad Spectrum Healthcare Facility Disinfectant” for more information.
- A HEPA filter unit has been installed that will replace 100% of the air roughly every hour to ensure proper ventilation.
- Monthly disinfection services by GermLogic use electrostatic sprayers to emit hospital-grade disinfectant that provides a physical barrier and kills viruses, bacteria and fungus on all surfaces.
What to do if you feel ill or come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19:
Please refrain from coming to class if you are experiencing any active symptoms or, in the past two weeks, have had any close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
For a full list of symptoms, please visit cdc.gov.
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have self-quarantined for symptoms, you may resume classes after you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- At least three days with no fever independent of medication
- Symptoms have improved
- AND it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared.