Your Guide to Classes at Krav Maga ATX During COVID-19
New or Returning to Krav Maga ATX in the time of COVID-19? Here’s your guide to training safely with us!
- Register online. You must register online for all classes. Register online through Zenplanner.
- See our updated schedule.
- Read a description of the classes we currently offer.
- If you can’t make it to your class, please cancel your registration as soon as possible so other folks have access to the timeslot.
- Coordinate with your partner (if applicable). If you’ve signed up for a Quaranteams class, please have your partner register for the class as soon as possible. You’re responsible for coordinating your Quaranteams Krav Maga partner.
- Do not come to class if you’re sick.
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have self-quarantined for symptoms, you may resume classes after you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- at least three days with no fever independent of medication
- symptoms have improved
- AND it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared
Enter through the front garage doors.
Wear a mask through all our transition spaces, including entering through the front garage doors, applying hand sanitizer, and making your way to/from your mat space. Please also wear a mask to go to the bathroom or to refill your water bottle, as well.
If you’re in a “Masks Required” class, your mask will be required throughout the entire class.
Otherwise, you’re welcome to take off your mask once you’re on your dedicated mat space.
Wipe down any gear you use with the provided cleaning supplies.
Wear a mask as you leave the space.