Your Guide to Classes at Krav Maga ATX During COVID-19
New or Returning to Krav Maga ATX in the time of COVID-19? Here’s your guide to training safely with us!
- Register online. You must register online for all classes. Register online through Zenplanner.
- If you can’t make it to your class, please cancel your registration as soon as possible so other folks have access to the time slot.
- Coordinate with your partner (if applicable). If you’ve signed up for a Quaranteams class, please have your partner register for the class as soon as possible. You’re responsible for coordinating your Quaranteams Krav Maga partner.
- Do not come to class if you’re sick.
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have self-quarantined for symptoms, you may resume classes after you meet ALL of the following criteria:
- at least three days with no fever independent of medication
- symptoms have improved
- AND it has been at least 10 days since symptoms first appeared
Wear a mask at all times.
Wipe down any gear you use with the provided cleaning supplies.