Fitness Foundations with Brett Smith
Want to get fit? Be stronger, more active, and healthier?
Krav Maga ATX has created Fitness Foundations with Brett Smith (previously called Summer Strong) to help you reach those goals. Throughout the month, you’ll get three classes a week that slowly build in intensity, giving you a safe and sustainable path to a stronger, healthier you.
Fitness Foundations is NOT a one-and-done, magic bullet fitness challenge! It is designed around the philosophy that health and fitness are about lifestyle.
The next session begins in…
Move your body when you want to move it, to the place you want it to go, and at the speed and strength you want it to get there.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Classes 3X per week for four weeks (12 classes = $12.50/class)
- Safely learn how to work out, including proper form for weightlifting
- Small class sizes with individualized attention (8-20 students per session)
- Accountability Coaching with Brett Smith
- Access to an amazing community of fellow students
- Discounts on Krav Maga ATX Memberships
The techniques you’ll learn:
- Proper form for body weight fitness movements
- Proper form for weighted movements
- Specialized, individual modifications for your body
Fitness Foundations is perfect for folks who are…
- Just starting (or re-starting) their fitness journey.
- Working around limitations in mobility, movement, or conditioning.
- Intimidated by Krav Maga and want to work up to a full self defense class.
We'll teach you the skills you need pursue a long-term fitness journey.
Now is your time...
Yeah, yeah, yeah, but what does it look like?
Check out this slice of life from each of our four weeks:
When + Where:
The October session will run from Tuesday, October 1 through Saturday, October 26, 2019.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm
3906 Warehouse Row
Austin, Texas 78704
A new session starts at the beginning of every month.
No prior experience necessary. All fitness levels welcomed.