Rules and Etiquette
Learning self defense and martial arts requires discipline and dedication. Above all, we endeavor to build a strong, safe community.
Please adhere to the following rules while training with Krav Maga ATX.
- All training and talking must cease when someone calls TIME. This is for everyone’s safety!
- Show up on time and ready to train!
- Dress appropriately for class.
- No outside shoes on the mats.
- Wear reasonably covering pants (leggings, capris, fight shorts, etc) and shirts (t-shirts, rash guards, tank tops, etc).
- Remove jewelry, watches, or anything that could harm you or your partner.
- Bring an extra shirt to change into if you’re taking more than one class.
- Come prepared. Bring water and your safety gear with you, including your mouth guard, groin protector, boxing gloves (if required), shin guards (if required), and any additional safety equipment (inhaler, insulin, knee braces, etc.).
- Do not talk over instruction. Leave cell phones stowed.
- Do not take pictures or video during class without instructor permission.
- Wipe down and re-rack gym equipment after every class.
- Use your newfound skills and abilities for good, not evil. Do not bully, start fights, or otherwise harass people out in the world.